If you want to know about Aris Portal, this guide is for you. Here, we’ll go over some of the basics of what Aris Portal can do, as well as provide a more detailed look at some of its features.
By the end of this guide, you will understand how Aris Portal can help you streamline your business processes. Let’s get started!
- 1 Aris Portal
- 2 Logging in to the Aris Cloud Portal
- 3 Resetting Aris Portal Login Password
- 4 Navigating the Aris Cloud Portal
- 5 Troubleshooting Issues
- 6 Final Words
Aris Portal is a web-based application that provides users with a central repository for their business process models and documentation. Aris Portal allows users to create, edit, and view process models created in ARIS Business Process Analysis (BPA) software.
In addition, Aris Portal provides access to a variety of process-related resources, such as templates, checklists, and best practices. Aris Portal also includes a community forum where users can ask questions and share tips with other Aris Portal users.
The portal is designed to be user-friendly, so you shouldn’t have any trouble getting started. However, if you run into any issues, the community forum is a great place to ask questions and get help from other users.
Now that we’ve gone over some of the basics let’s take a more detailed look at what Aris Portal has to offer.
Features of Aris Cloud Portal
The portal includes a variety of features, including:
– Single sign-on (SSO) for all your cloud-based applications
– A customizable homepage with tiles for each of your cloud-based applications
– A unified search bar for quick access to the information and people you need
– The ability to add, remove, and reorder tiles on your homepage
– Easy access to cloud storage services like Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive
– A variety of security features, including two-factor authentication and session management
Logging in to the Aris Cloud Portal
The first thing you’ll need to do is log in to the Aris Cloud Portal.
- You can do this by going to the login page at https://mc.ariscloud.com/ and entering your email address and password.
- If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one by clicking the “Create an account” link on the login page.
- Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be taken to your homepage.
- The homepage is where you’ll find all the tiles for the cloud-based applications and services you can access.
- You can click on any of these tiles to launch the application or service.
- If you’re unsure what a particular tile does, you can hover over it to see a description.
- You can also click the “i” icon in the top-right corner of the tile to get more information about the application or service.
Resetting Aris Portal Login Password
- If you forget your password, you can reset it by going to the login page and clicking the “Forgot Password?” link.
- Enter your email address and click the “Send Reset Link” button.
- You’ll then receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- Click the link and enter your new password.
- Once you’ve reset your password, you can log in to the portal as usual.
Adding, Removing, and Reordering Tiles
The Aris Cloud Portal includes a variety of default tiles, but you can also add your own custom tiles.
- To add a custom tile, click the “Add tile” button in the top-right corner of the homepage.
- This will open a list of all available tiles.
- To remove a tile, hover over it and click the “x” icon that appears in the top-left corner.
- To reorder your tiles, click and drag them to the desired location.
Using the Unified Search Bar
The Aris Cloud Portal includes a unified search bar that lets you quickly find the information and people you need. To use the search bar, type in what you’re looking for and press enter.
The results page will include a list of all matching items and links to related information.
For example, if you search for “Contoso,” you’ll see a list of all Contoso-related items and links to the Contoso website, the Contoso blog, and the Contoso support page.
Accessing Cloud Storage Services
The Aris Cloud Portal includes easy access to cloud storage services like Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- To access these services, click the “Files” tile on your homepage.
- This will open a new window with your cloud storage service of choice.
- If you’re unsure which service to use, we recommend checking out our cloud storage comparison article.
If you encounter any issues while using the Aris Cloud Portal, our support team is here to help. You can contact us by clicking the “Help” tile on your homepage. This will open a new window with our support form. Simply fill out the form, and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
This was a detailed guide to the Aris Cloud Portal. We covered everything from logging in to adding, removing, and reordering tiles. We also showed you how to use the unified search bar and how to access cloud storage services.
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment below. Thanks for reading!