If you’re an employee of The Queen’s Health System, then you’re probably familiar with the MyInfo Queens portal. This portal is a one-stop shop for all your employee self-service needs, and it’s a great way to stay up-to-date on all the latest news and information from The Queen’s Health System.
My Info Queens is a secure site that provides employees with access to their personal information, as well as important system-wide information and resources. It makes it easy for employees to stay connected to what’s happening within the organization, as well as access pay stubs, benefits information, and more.
The Myinfoqueens portal is available 24/7 and is a convenient way for employees to stay connected with the Queen’s Health System.
About The Queen’s Health System
The Queen’s Health System (QHS) is a not-for-profit corporation that manages the clinical care and business operations of The Queen’s Medical Center and its subsidiaries in Hawaii.
QHS includes the following entities: The Queen’s Medical Center, North Hawaii Community Hospital, West Hawaii Community Health Center, Maui Memorial Medical Center, Kauai Veterans Memorial Hospital, and Molokai General Hospital.
The mission of QHS is to continuously improve the health and well-being of Native Hawaiians and all the people of Hawaii by providing excellent medical care, innovative health services, and educational programs that prepare tomorrow’s health professionals.
MyInfo Queens Employee Portal Quick Tour
If you’re not familiar with the My Info Queens portal, then let us give you a quick tour. The portal is divided into six main sections:
1. Employee Self-Service: This is where you can view and update your personal information, including your contact information, emergency contacts, and benefits information. You can also view your pay stubs and access your W-2 forms.
2. Time and Attendance: This is where you can view your time off balances, request time off, and view your time sheet.
3. Training and Development: This is where you can view upcoming training opportunities, register for classes, and view your training records.
4. Employee Discounts: This is where you can find information on discounts that are available to employees of The Queen’s Health System.
5. News and Announcements: This is where you can stay up-to-date on all the latest news and announcements from The Queen’s Health System.
6. My Links: This is where you can create a custom list of links to the websites and resources that you use most often.
Benefits of Using the My Info Queens Portal
There are many benefits to using the MyInfo Queens portal, including:
3. Increased productivity
4. Improved communication
5. Enhanced security
Queen’s Health System – Corporate Compliance Training
All new employees of Queen’s Health System are required to complete corporate compliance training within their first days of employment. This training is designed to educate employees about the Queen’s Health System’s commitment to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations, as well as our own policies and procedures.
The training consists of two parts: an online course and an in-person session. The online course must be completed within the first days of employment, and the in-person session must be completed within the first days of employment.
The online course covers the following topics:
- An overview of Queen’s Health System’s compliance program
- The Queen’s Health System Code of Conduct
- The queen’s commitment to ethical and legal business practices
- Overview of federal, state, and local laws and regulations applicable to Queen’s Health System
- Identification of potential compliance risks
- Reporting compliance concerns
The in-person session will provide an opportunity for employees to ask questions and receive more information about the topics covered in the online course.
My info Queens Login Step by Step Guide
This guide will help you log in to Myinfo Queens using your NetID and password.
1. Visit the My Info Queens Official Webpage: Myinfo.queens.org
2. Enter your NetID in the “NetID” field
3. Enter your password in the “Password” field
4. Click the “Login” button
You should now be logged in to Myinfo Queens. If you have any problems, please contact DLS IT at 808-485-6624.
MyInfoQueens Login Password Reset Guide
If you forget your Myinfo Queens Login password, you can reset it by following these steps:
1. Go to https://myinfo.queens.org
2. Click the “Forgot your password?” link
3. Enter your NetID in the “NetID” field
4. Click the “Next” button
5. Answer the security question that you selected when you created your account
6. Enter a new password in the “New Password” field
7. Retype the new password in the “Confirm Password” field
8. Click the “Submit” button
Your password has now been reset. If you have any problems, please contact DLS IT at 808-485-6624.
Queen’s Medical Center Employee Email Login Steps
All employees of Queen’s Health System have a corporate email account. This email account is used for official business communications. Your corporate email address is NetID@queens.org. To login to your email account, follow these steps:
1. Visit the webmail.queens.org
2. Enter your Username in the “Username” field
3. Enter your password in the “Password” field
4. Click the “Sign in ” button. You should now be logged in to your email account.
The MyInfo Queens portal is a great resource for employees of The Queen’s Health System. It provides a convenient, time-saving way to access the information and resources you need to do your job. Take advantage of all that the My Info Queens portal has to offer!