If you are working at Jysk, you know that the Myjysk ThinkTime Portal is one of the most important tools that you have at your disposal. It is a tool that allows you to connect with other Jysk employees, as well as access important information, manage your work schedule, and more.
In this blog post, we will be taking a closer look at the Myjysk Learn, what it is, and how you can make the most out of it. We will also be providing some helpful tips on how to use the portal effectively.
So, whether you are a Jysk employee or just someone interested in learning more about this portal, we encourage you to read on. By the end of this blog post, you should have a good understanding of My jysk ThinkTime and how to use it.
JYSK is a Danish retail chain that sells everything for the home. The company was founded in 1979 by Lars Larsen, and today JYSK has more than 2,300 stores in 38 countries.
JYSK is known for its wide range of products, great prices, and good quality. The company’s slogan is “The Bedroom specialist”, and that is reflected in the fact that a large part of JYSK’s assortment is focused on beds and mattresses.
But JYSK also sells everything else you need for your home, from sofas and armchairs to garden furniture, bathroom accessories, and much more.
Myjysk Employee Portal
Myjysk is a cloud-based employee portal designed to help JYSK employees manage their work tasks and schedule. The portal is available in 38 countries and offers a range of features, including:
– A task management system that lets employees create and track their tasks
– A shift planning tool that helps managers plan and allocates shifts
– An HR management system that provides access to employee records and documents
– A time off request system that lets employees request and track their own time off
The Myjysk portal is available in English, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, German, French, and Dutch.
Features of MY Jysk Portal
– MYjysk is a secure online portal that provides JYSK employees with access to their pay stubs, W-2 forms, and other important HR documents.
– Employees can also use MY Jysk Storefront to update their personal information, such as their address or phone number.
-Jysk Employee Portal is available in multiple languages, making it easy for employees from all over the world to access and use the portal.
– The MYjysk portal is regularly updated with new features and resources, so employees can always be sure they’re getting the most up-to-date information.
Myjysk Login Requirements
To login to MY Jysk, you will need:
- Your JYSK employee ID number and password.
- You need to know the official website of Myjysk ThinkTime Portal.
- Updated Browser- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Make sure to have a good and stable internet connection
How to Login to MYjysk ThinkTime Portal?
Follow these steps to log in to MYjysk:
1. Go to the Myjysk Login Page website at Myjysk.jysk.com.
2. Enter your JYSK employee ID number in the “User ID” field.
3. Enter your password in the “Password” field.
4. Click the “Login” button to continue.
5. If you are prompted to select a language, please select your preferred language from the drop-down menu and click the “OK” button.
6. Once you are logged in, you will be able to access all of the features and resources of the MYjysk portal.
How To Reset My Myjysk Login Password
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by following these steps:
1. Go to the Myjysk Learn Login Page at Myjysk.jysk.com.
2. Click the “Forgot Your Password?” link located below the “Password” field.
3. Enter your JYSK employee ID number in the “User ID” field.
4. Enter your email address in the “Email Address” field.
5. Click the “Submit” button to continue.
6. You will receive an email from Myjysk with instructions on how to reset your password. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password and regain access to your account.
Myjysk Portal Help & Support
If you need help using the MY Jysk Learn portal, please contact the Myjysk Help Desk at 1-866-4MYJYSK (1-866-469-5975). The Help Desk is available Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-8:00 pm EST.
You can also visit the My Jysk Portal website at myjysk.thinktime.com or absence.jysk.com for more information and resources.
Why is Myjysk Not Working?
There might be several reasons for MYjysk not working.
- It can be technical glitches from the portal side or maybe due to some maintenance work going on the website.
- In case, if you are unable to log in to your portal account then firstly, check whether you are using the correct URL or not.
- If the website is down then you will see a message on the screen displaying ‘This site can’t be reached.
- In such a case, you need to wait for some time till the portal is up and running again.
- You can also contact the customer support team of JYSK for assistance.
MYjysk Portal is a great HR management tool for JYSK employees. It provides access to important employee documents and records, as well as a time off request system. We hope after reading this article, you can log in to your MY Jysk Think Time account without any issues and access all the features and resources available on the portal.
In case, if you still face any problems or have any queries then please feel free to contact the customer support team of JYSK. They will be more than happy to assist you.